Eric Loves Rey

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

15 hours ago, Deep Wang said:

I didn't say that lol.

It's just that it's trialling R1 by $22m and likely going to lose more ground this weekend before heading into the final holiday stretch.  It should easily have better post-holiday legs, we just have to see how it does next week.

I didn't mean it in a derogatory way.  I was actually asking your opinion.  I'm out of the game, have been for a long time now.  My extrapolation skills are very weak right now.  Was just curios is all.

12 hours ago, jedijake said:

Looking at how certain franchises flip flop all over the place got me thinking of one possibly MOST consistent franchise in terms of reviews and box office performance: Harry Potter.

Notice I did not say wizarding world, just Harry Potter.

Twilight too, no?

2 minutes ago, BluKyberCrystal said:

You think the storm knocked out 60% of the potential box office. Based on?

Based on actually following box office and understanding how to use of scientific methods, algorithms, and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data. Using a wide range of techniques and approaches, including machine learning, statistical analysis, and data visualization, to analyze and interpret large and complex datasets.

Basically unless you have more than 1000 posts on this site I don't believe you can be capable of this

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Based on actually following box office and understanding how to use of scientific methods, algorithms, and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data. Using a wide range of techniques and approaches, including machine learning, statistical analysis, and data visualization, to analyze and interpret large and complex datasets.

Basically unless you have more than 1000 posts on this site I don't believe you can be capable of this

I like this, because it came right after:

1 hour ago, Nero said:

My gut feeling 🙂