Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

Also that's why I'm somewhat glad with Jurassic World Dominion performance in 2022 @Brainbug

Because it didn't beat some small time MCU movie, but it beat.

The Multiversal Event of MCU following WV and NWH. 

The Thor after his popularity explosion from Ragnarok, Infinity War.

Hmm, i started typing this before the quoted last chance message. 

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

4 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

Take it as a compliment. A2 must be doing something right as the admission talk, and 'which franchise is bigger' talk has started lol.

And what's funny folks saying.they seeing avatar  looking holds building.

What happens in here  if we see a 55-70m weekend 3 😂

I mean everyone coming back to Pandora would be literal Brother Stewart.

I feel the winged wonder watching his back as we type

...Meanwhile

Oh Yeah What GIF by Regal

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nero said:

Time to put thermometer in hot water/milk then show it to aunt/mom. 😜😅

And when you’re bend over, coughing, you lick your hands. It’s childish and immature, but so is high school! 😘

2 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Also that's why I'm somewhat glad with Jurassic World Dominion performance in 2022 @Brainbug

Because it didn't beat some small time MCU movie, but it beat.

The Multiversal Event of MCU following WV and NWH. 

The Thor after his popularity explosion from Ragnarok, Infinity War.

Hmm, i started typing this before the quoted last chance message. 

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Steve is getting paired with Peggy 

well, Peggy is not a Disney princess. So probably not. I was actually thinking of pairing him off with Belle, because she’s the best, and because then I will get to use Capwolf, who is my favorite 😍 

• Astonished 1

Just now, THUNDER BIRD said:

Ok  what the heck. 

How do you delete your comments. 

You cannot delete a comment. What you can do is go back to edit it, and basically put never mind. And just delete all of it. It will show up as an edited comment. That’s how you get rid of things if you want.

1 minute ago, Cap said:

well, Peggy is not a Disney princess. So probably not. I was actually thinking of pairing him off with Belle, because she’s the best, and because then I will get to use Capwolf, who is my favorite 😍 

Yet :Gaga:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Nero said:

This is not true and before you share that link of India Today I would suggest to check the date. It's March 2022 so it was long back when earthquake happened. 

Dude earthquakes been happening regularly. Check before you reply lol

13 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

So what is everyones Number 1 most anticipated movie of next year? Mine is actually not 65, but Indy 5 since i have the feeling (and pure hope) that it will be a banger.

Obviously

The Bear What GIF by Cocaine Bear

In all seriousness, probably Oppenheimer, followed by Spider-Verse 2 and then probably a bunch of CBMs (GOTG3 and Shazam 2 near the top), and (cause I'm a sucker) Meg 2 makes the list. All that talk of audiences being more selective I've been going on about? Yeah, I'm in that group too

My interest in Indy 5 is pretty much non-existent fwiw

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sheldon Cr said:

I mean that's a fact. Earthquake could be happening on earth in some part of the world. But that's not the case in India and Japan for now. Someone had already asked about this before and you had shared that India Today link that's why I'm telling you.

26 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Look at the news Japan and India had freaking earthquakes. No matter what A2 crazily put butts in seats. Wow. Pandorians are dedicated my brother.👍

8 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

We did? I did not realize we had an earthquake in India recently lol. Nothing in the news either. Are you pulling this out of your ass

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

We did? I did not realize we had an earthquake in India recently lol. Nothing in the news either. Are you pulling this out of your ass

You don't monitor weather do you zee.

Seems there was 3.5 India

.  That's from a tracker site not wom. Folks need to check  before rude replies eh brother stewart.

https://www.allquakes.com/earthquakes/india/archive/2022-dec-25.html

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post

4 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Actually fellow shared India Today link before but he forgot to check the date it was March 2022 and that was in Japan 

1 hour ago, stuart360 said:

Its not really longevity though when they have a factory production line churning out multiple films a year.

I mean didnt the first AVATAR release long before Marvel started making films themselves?

No one is stopping Divergent, Hunger Games or DCEU from putting out 30 films but they all ran out of gas.

If it was easy to make 25 billion dollar franchise then everyone would be doing it. It's not easy.

• Like 4

I have a doubt for the box office pros to answer me: Black Panther and Wakanda Forever are both gonna end with the same total of admissions here in Portugal (around 305.000 tickets sold for each movie), so when checking BOM I was expecting to see a difference because of exchange rates. However, that is not the case, as the amount is pretty much the same between both as well. What could cause this? IMAX and 4DX were already a thing back in 2018 so it can't be that.