charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

1 minute ago, Alex SciChannel said:

"Getting" as in still happening. Still in college. But thanks I appreciate it

Yup, that's what I meant. 😅 I have so much respect for paleontologists. They bring these creatures to life and we learn new things about them all the time. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Yup, that's what I meant. 😅 I have so much respect for paleontologists. They bring these creatures to life and we learn new things about them all the time. Good luck!

The thing is they recreate dinosaurs. When you start looking at mud fossils university's and others research. You find out they lied to us kayom on how old earth is. How big things got. There are giants dead bodies that we live  on that you can only see easily from the air. Once I see book of Enoch 3000 Els tall of giants and stuff was real, it's takes away some of the magic of seeing the lie of what they want us to view dinosaurs as through  film. Be sure to look at mudfossil research to see just how big the lies told are and How God and the flood he brought took out things that could pet Godzilla. Proof of a giant earth exist all around us. Also antartica brother kayom..

I can't believe that beings at a time likely not millions but tens of thousands of years could hold a blue whale in the palm of their hand my friend. All we were told is lie as far as history andon the largest beings that existed on the planet.

Very cool that unaltered mud fossil research it shows physical proof( folks taking samples of huge 100-2000 foot petrified beings and getting humanoid DNA for one. 

Just amazing this stuff gets moffballed. I suspect to keep the idiotic Darwin theory relevant) that the Bibles statement on giants that made us look like grasshoppers was actually only scratching the surface my brothers. You can also check out some of La Marzullis stuff as well. I cant wait to you see some of the old world they don't want known on a large scale 🦝👍

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 2

20 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

sheldon is tripping harder and harder the more these threads go on

Sheldon is giving you nuggets that jimbo and I suspect a few others here have researched on but dont talk about. How about my brother you go and  check the above  nuggests first. And start learning about real earth. Also good stuff folks Tartarian history on telegram. Dude from everything inside me on YouTube stated he posted just a few videos he was demonetized. So directed alot of folks to Telegram. All I can say is WTf( internet in the 1800s, trains on the streets using energy to move, nephlim 15-25 foot people walking around amongst regular people. You ask yourself what the heck is going on and why would they hide this!"

Lol . Warning.  Once you get off the scripted  and moderated bs of history channel and things like that. True knowledge and enlightment of the true old world begins. You can never see things around you in the same way Amen. But back to boxoffice. This was just me  sending.my Dino fan  brothers in more eye opening direction on what existed with the dinosaurs that gets moff balled. 🦝🏋‍♀️👍

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Sheldon is giving you nuggets that jimbo and others here have researched on. How about you go check the above first. And start learning about real earth. Also good stuff folks Tartarian history on telegram. Dude from everything inside me on YouTube stated he posted just a few videos he was demonetized. Lol . Warning.  Once you get off the scripted  and moderatednhistory channel and things like that. True knowledge and enlightment of the true old world begins. Amen. But back to boxoffice. This was just sending.my Dino fan brothers in more eye opening direction🦝🏋‍♀️👍

Out of curiosity, do you think the earth is flat?

Cameron creating new mo-cap ,cg and deep sea exploration tech for his movies <<<<<<<<<<< Spielberg placing millions of carefully crafted fossils all around the world to trick humanity into thinking Dinosaurs were real in order to make Jurassic Park

4 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Have no clue but anyone that still believes nasa that its a spinning ball hurtling in space at 66,000 mph..I don't know who's worse. I definitely know earth isn't a ball in shape lol

4 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

I do believe dino's probably are 65+mil years old, but there are a few weird things. Like the fossilized footprints where there are dino footprints OVER human footprints. Then stuff like the circular stones they found in south america i believe that show humans interacting with dino's, even riding them, etc.

Probably not the place for this convo though lol.

29 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

The thing is they recreate dinosaurs. When you start looking at mud fossils university's and others research. You find out they lied to us kayom on how old earth is. How big things got. There are giants dead bodies that we live  on that you can only see easily from the air. Once I see book of Enoch 3000 Els tall of giants and stuff was real, it's takes away some of the magic of seeing the lie of what they want us to view dinosaurs as through  film. Be sure to look at mudfossil research to see just how big the lies told are and How God and the flood he brought took out things that could pet Godzilla. Proof of a giant earth exist all around us. Also antartica brother kayom..

I can't believe that beings at a time likely not millions but tens of thousands of years could hold a blue whale in the palm of their hand my friend. All we were told is lie as far as history andon the largest beings that existed on the planet.

Very cool that unaltered mud fossil research it shows physical proof( folks taking samples of huge 100-2000 foot petrified beings and getting humanoid DNA for one. 

Just amazing this stuff gets moffballed. I suspect to keep the idiotic Darwin theory relevant) that the Bibles statement on giants that made us look like grasshoppers was actually only scratching the surface my brothers. You can also check out some of La Marzullis stuff as well. I cant wait to you see some of the old world they don't want known on a large scale 🦝👍

Glad my cult detector instincts are on point. I hope everyone realizes this is flat earth levels of delusion, right?