keysersoze123

Weekdays Thread (1/9-12)

The way of water has no beginning and no end, the sea is around you and in you, the sea is your home before your birth and after your death. The sea gives and the sea takes. Weekends thrive but weekdays suck. Life trough death, darkness to light.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 6
  • Heart 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Borobudur said:

Avatar 2 lost another $1.4m lead over TGM. The running total is $45m more than TGM. 

Yeah sounds about right TGM weekdays are inflated about 30%
A2 gonna win through weekends

23 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

The way of water has no beginning and no end, the sea is around you and in you, the sea is your home before your birth and after your death. The sea gives and the sea takes. Weekends thrive but weekdays suck. Life trough death, darkness to light.

I love stupid chants

So Ava2ar dropped ~75% yesterday and jumped ~30% today. Its drops and jumps have been tracking in the neighborhood of TFA these past few days. TFA did $124m off of a $42.4m 4th weekend, i.e. a 2.9 multiplier. The same multiplier gives Ava2ar $133.9m after its fourth weekend for a final total of $651.5m. At this point, I honestly think it's unlikely that Ava2ar goes much lower than that, so we're probably looking at a final total of $640-690m. Might have a chance of hitting $700m, but IMO still unlikely to catch up to TGM.

You guys are so reactionary to daily numbers. Remember when last Thursday came in lower than XXR expected and all of a sudden a $40M 3-day weekend was no longer assured?

Edited by Etsch
rearanged sentence structure.
  • Like 1