kayumanggi

FAST X | 558.7M overseas | 704.9M worldwide

3 hours ago, JohnCarterofEarth said:

$300M WW OW should lock $700M, would $800M be possible? 

300m WW OW with Fast 8 multiplier (533m WW debut with 1233m finish) would equate to 695m. With strong competition taking away premium screens as early as second weekend unlikely. 

1 minute ago, Zamor said:
  • Fast 6: € 1.289.000 
  • Fast 7: € 1.393.000
  • Fast 8: € 1.495.000
  • Fast 9: € 366.000 (covid)

Yeah, though I seem to remember fast 9 playing early ahead of the opening for a few days and so had like an extra 1M+ before OD. Kind of a weird arrangement. Not a great comp. I guess this one can do 9-10 final.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thajdikt said:

Fast X - Norway

Early OD: 13,883 admits (could go up in a few hours when more numbers usually go in). Good start.

Oh yeah, this was just the early batch of numbers. 

Massive 33,488 OD for Fast X in Norway. Excellent start.

3 hours ago, JustLurking said:

Yeah, though I seem to remember fast 9 playing early ahead of the opening for a few days and so had like an extra 1M+ before OD. Kind of a weird arrangement. Not a great comp. I guess this one can do 9-10 final.

Yeah I think so, but yesterday there were more than 7M people at home watching Juventus and Roma in their semi-final matches. (Ratings just came out). Football is huge here and can impact, let's see today if it holds.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eXtacy said:

300m WW OW with Fast 8 multiplier (533m WW debut with 1233m finish) would equate to 695m. With strong competition taking away premium screens as early as second weekend unlikely. 

Fast 8 opened on Easter weekend, no? Might have juiced the opening and weakened legs. Still 800m would be tough.

• Like 1

Japan

Estimating ¥280M ($2.0M) OD. That's a Franchise Record! With 75% RT, I am expecting a start closer to ¥900M ($6.5M)

Comps -

F9 - ¥242,480,520 / 165,160 admits

F8 - ¥231,378,200 / 158,962 admits

F7 - ¥187,295,600 / 137,203 admits

Hobbs - ¥208,493,900 / 145,056 admits

Edited by Issac Newton

Nancy will have more updates this morning, but Fast X, which stars series newcomer Jason Momoa and Brie Larson, already had a big day abroad with $58.6M, comprised of $25.7M through Thursday out of China, and Wednesday numbers of $32.9M from 38 markets where the pic was No. 1 in every territory it debuted including China, France, Germany and Korea.