GOGODanca

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania — Weekend Thread | 105.5M 3-Day, 120M 4-Day

"MCU has made bad films before so nothing is wrong," is pure cope. Conspiracies about critics is pure cope. I like both but I'm a DC fan first. I know cope when I see it. I engaged in cope when it came to Man of Steel. I know it when I see it. I see nothing but cope on Reddit, on Twitter and on here and it is humorous how so many don't recognize it. Even Feige knows that there is an issue. The opening will be big enough to continue the cope for a while longer but sooner or later you all will have to drop the conspiracy theories. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

is it normal for latinos to pretty much tie caucasians?

If the age demo and geographic interest demos break the way it does, it usually should be pretty close now.  Movies that don't draw heavily into 45+ or into the heartland regions should probably be within 5 pts +/- for a Caucasian/Hispanic split.

• Like 1

Just now, ThomasNicole said:

I thought it was for 3 month only and he decided to not coming back after the ban ended 

Still, he's obsessed, everytime a big movie comes out he have a meltdown on twitter over BOT

After the little ban ended he got himself a biggun 

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

I thought it was for 3 month only and he decided to not coming back after the ban ended 

Still, he's obsessed, everytime a big movie comes out he have a meltdown on twitter over BOT

He decided to deliver a bunch of insults and threats to the mods the day of his ban expiring.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

It was going to be a 2-month suspension. But the literal day he was allowed to return to the forum, he used that time to PM Shawn, the guy who pays for this entire website, threats, insults, and attacks because we dared to hold him accountable for his actions. So my overlord Shawn decided to permanently ban him, since he didn't learn his lesson and decided to use his newfound freedom to go after the main guy in charge instead of just trying to be respectful and courteous.

It's very funny. For a guy who prides himself on being the smartest person in the room and for always being right all the time on everything...he acted pretty stupid there. It's very stupid to go into my PMs or Cap's or Zee's or XXR's and insult and berate us. But to go after the guy who is in charge of this whole website? The guy who made this website happen? The guy who actually works in the industry and is often quoted in big articles from CNN and CNBC and other business sites...what did he think was gonna happen?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

I wish they can unban him...I was bit inactive during the period when he got banned but he definitely made the forum more interesting.

XXR and Charlie (and I'm probably forgetting someone else) gave useful updates during December. EmpireCity is not really needed here.

• Like 1