tawasal

Person of Interest

since I been off from college and at home my mom has had full control of the TV so all my Thursday shows (NBC's Thursday night line up) has been put on the DVR. I been watching re-runs and I gotta say I been really getting into this show. In two weeks when I get back to college I will really have to decided between The Office and Up All Night or Persons of Interest. Which show ever loses I get to watch on Hulu the next day. Damn mom for ruining my comedy night.

Gah, this week's episode could have been so much more amazing if they hadn't included the whole scene at the end with the guy calling from the prison.

I thought the guy calling from the prison served two purposes: we learned where Reese dumped the marshal's body and it could also mean that others like the rapist guy/possibly Peter are there as well. It made the episode much more epic than had we left it for another time.

To me the prison bit at the very end felt like something forced onto the show by the studio, in order to keep Reese from gaining morally questionable habits that could turn off audiences.That said, the fact that Reese ships these creeps to some foreign joint does deepen the "Batman" aspects of the show by having Reese avoiding killing these perps whenever possible.

• Community Manager

I thought the guy calling from the prison served two purposes: we learned where Reese dumped the marshal's body and it could also mean that others like the rapist guy/possibly Peter are there as well. It made the episode much more epic than had we left it for another time.

Or we could have been left with the idea that the guy was going to be executed, which is what the whole episode had been building to. I agree with Numbers that this felt like it came from the network.