cannastop

Weekday Thread June 24-27. Inside Out 2 $11.2m, Bad Boys $1.6m Thursday

28 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I agree. But I notice that the Sunday before July 4th often has softer drops. If you want to look for a day with an anomalous gross it might be this coming Sunday, not Monday.

I mean, if it did hold like last week, we would be seeing 700m locked. Honestly Juneteenth and Discount Tuesday being next to each other in the middle of the week made it perform stronger than usual. Now it’s coming back down to Earth. I still think it’s possible to hit 10m Monday. It’s holding up better than Toy Story 4. That 58% drop was inevitable with such a big Wednesday last week. It’s been holding really well lately.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AnthonyJPHer said:

I mean, if it did hold like last week, we would be seeing 700m locked. Honestly Juneteenth and Discount Tuesday being next to each other in the middle of the week made it perform stronger than usual. Now it’s coming back down to Earth. I still think it’s possible to hit 10m Monday. It’s holding up better than Toy Story 4. That 58% drop was inevitable with such a big Wednesday last week. It’s been holding really well lately.

Based on the pattern from last week, had Wednesday not been a holiday it probably would have come in at around 20M, which compared to this week would translate to about a 36% drop, so yeah

8 minutes ago, Migs20242 said:

So Inside Out 2 will end up nearly $156 million for second week.

This means the 3rd week for IO2, which also includes July 4 holiday boost, should be around $90-100+ million depending on the third weekend.

Ideally, it should do 100m third week (63m weekend/37m weekdays) assuming DM4 doesn't hit too hard, and even if it does, July 4th stands a chance at temporarily blunting its impact

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flopped said:

I haven't seen AQP:D1 yet. Is there anything in it that might make trolls on RT give it a low score? Like the lead being a black woman. Or is the 68% audience score actually reflective of how people feel? 

These are verified ratings - by people who paid for tickets to watch it in previews.   But there's only 100+ so far.