kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Aug 05 - Aug 08, 2024] | Wednesday | 9.87M DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 2.64M TWISTERS | 1.83M DESPICABLE ME IV

2 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

I think back when like The Marvels came out I had this personal goal of reading through Legion's entire BOT comment history (all 900 ish pages) but I still haven't done it yet. Maybe one day :)

Im guessing you’re  a high schooler or something. And let me just tell you, there’s better ways to spend your time than doing whatever you’re doing here man.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

I think back when like The Marvels came out I had this personal goal of reading through Legion's entire BOT comment history (all 900 ish pages) but I still haven't done it yet. Maybe one day :)

Bros reading the lore

2 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Traveling around so been out of the loop on Borderlands, outside of knowing it was obviously going to be a trainwreck…

Can anyone advise me if it’s “so bad it’s good” or if there’s no entertainment value in that regard?

Amusingly I just wound up seeing it. I didn’t find it “so bad it’s good” but I also didn’t find it “so bad” to begin with. Not good either, mind you. Just pretty replacement level sci-fantasy action comedy thing.  

An important disclaimer here is that I have ZERO prior franchise knowledge (see posts from June where I was unaware the trailer was even for an adaptation). I would assume that if I liked the source material I would have hated the movie much more, as that is usually how it goes with adaptations 

14 hours ago, Killimano3 said:

You used to be able to easily convert any page into adjusted numbers for any year you wanted too...

This is the thing I miss the most. 

Moderation

Yeah, uh…we don’t condone stalking here. Please do not creep on other users, please especially don’t reveal their public names, and just please please please act normal around this place. Because this kind of stalker behavior is cruel and unacceptable and disgusting. I didn’t think I ever needed to make such an announcement, but apparently some folks need to learn an obvious rule. Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Traveling around so been out of the loop on Borderlands, outside of knowing it was obviously going to be a trainwreck…

Can anyone advise me if it’s “so bad it’s good” or if there’s no entertainment value in that regard?

Saw it last night and unfortunately it was just boring, bad. Like a low effort attempt to rip off GOTG. Also had as much to do with the actual borderlands story as the uncharted movie had to do with the uncharted games story. Some of the performances were fine (maybe most of them even) but they were all still weighed down by terrible terrible writing. Really the writing is what killed the whole film, some of the worst I've seen in a while. 

14 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Now I'm going memory lane thinking what was the first film I properly checked it's BO. Probably Toy Story 3 for me?

I used to look at TV viewership numbers back when they were at least somewhat interesting before streaming killed cable, and then I found box office numbers around 2010ish. I think I looked at them a bit on wikipedia until I found BOM and these forums around 2012 and the first big movie I tracked was THG