Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

We aren`t in the same wavelength here. You care what character they`ll bring in next, and I care that piece of shit Brody isn`t that character no matter the fuckin name.

Hey, Brody is an awesome actor.

Here is Wonder Man btw.

Posted Image

Hey, Brody is an awesome actor.

No he isn`t. His work in The Village and KK were some of the worst perforemnces ever. He overacted the shit out that cartoon village loon character in TV and sleepwalked through KK. I`ll give him a range at bad acting cause bad actors are usually either all scenery chewing or plank of wood but he pulled off both types of suckage with equal aplomb.

But it affect OS. So, please, get your OS asses to OS cinemas!

Eh! Once is enough for me, cuz I have alot of other movies to see this may and the summer too and I am trying to spend wisely.

No he isn`t. His work in The Village and KK were some of the worst perforemnces ever. He overacted the shit out that cartoon village loon character in TV and sleepwalked through KK. I`ll give him a range at bad acting cause bad actors are usually either all scenery chewing or plank of wood but he pulled off both types of suckage with equal aplomb.

Have you seen the THE PIANIST?

I already knew these characters when I was 5. We played those Marvel trading cards. #memories

I never read any comic book or played any trading card game with comic book characters.

Imagine if Adrian Brody, Shitto and the Apatow crew made a film, fishnets head would explode. :D

Dude, Shitto is nothing. She has no right to be in the same sentence with the other 2. As much as I dislike them, lets be real. The bitch is a Z-lister, a complete non-entity. The other 2 are way higher to notice that, unfortunately, that idiot exists.

Oh really. Ah I see. You're from Denmark.

We do have them over here, but I am just not into the CB, but their movies. We can just say I am not much into reading.