Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I doubt this will get a multiplier less then other marvel films. Averages for the 5 avenger filmsMultiplier: 2.72IMDB Score: 7.15/10 RT: 78%Avengers will end up with 93% on RT and 8.5-8.9 on IMDB

Damn it, I'm back to posting on my phone because I don't have freakin wifi! It's raining like crazy in summer! Grrr.Anyway, the record is going down. It 's time for the Nolanites to do their best to get the title. Then CATCHING FIRE fanatics will make sure their film gets it too. And then there is AVATAR ll. Ha ha. So exciting years ahead.

I doubt this will get a multiplier less then other marvel films. Averages for the 5 avenger filmsMultiplier: 2.72IMDB Score: 7.15/10RT: 78%Avengers will end up with 93% on RT and 8.5-8.9 on IMDB

Correlation between multiplier and RT%: .928Correlation between multiplier and RT Average Rating: .947Be wary, this is based off microscopic sample size of all non-XMen Marvel films

Nikki: My sources tell me that THE AVENGERS is going to break the OW record.THR: Who are your SOURCES?Nikki: Posters from box office forums. TOLDJA!

:P

My $429.8m prediction for Baumers Game looks really good right now. B)

I think that's too low. To be honest I think all of us in the game are too low. This thing is hitting $500m, imo. Like I said, last time I can remember WOM like this for a movie they were called Avatar and TDK. I mean A+ CS? That's insane right there. Edited by MovieMan89