HeyItsMoses

What Do You Expect Out of The Avengers 2?

Or at least have Sony make a deal with Marvel to get a certain percentage of the profits.Disney already bought the merchandising rights for Spider-Man from Sony, all is left is the the Film rights itself.If Sony was to sell Spider-Man, how much do you think it'd be?

If I were Sony I would sell Spider-Man for $2 Billion. I don't know if that sounds like too much or too little. Edited by Sixteen16

Sony owns Spiderman. No way he finds himself swinging into a Disney flick unless Marvel ponies up and buys him back for a billion + dollars.

Is that the buying price? If I were in charge of Marvel, I would do it!
  • Like 1

Well now that they have the origin of the team out of the way, it leads to what I'm expecting more heart into the characters with a deeper story, but still have a big scale movie being Thanos will likely be the villain.

I doubt Thanos will feature prominantly in A2. For one, it would be tough to top him in the third. Second, he needs some build-up over multiple films to get the most mileage. I expect some teasing in Dr. Strange, Thor, and certainly in a Guardians of the Galaxy film, if they do one.

I doubt Thanos will feature prominantly in A2. For one, it would be tough to top him in the third. Second, he needs some build-up over multiple films to get the most mileage. I expect some teasing in Dr. Strange, Thor, and certainly in a Guardians of the Galaxy film, if they do one.

Maybe TA2 will be the last Avengers movie. I mean let's face it, some of the cast is already in their 40's. Do we really want these actors still playing superheros in their 50's?

Maybe TA2 will be the last Avengers movie. I mean let's face it, some of the cast is already in their 40's. Do we really want these actors still playing superheros in their 50's?

40s doesn't equal 50s 3 years later. 2018 - RDJ (53), Ruffalo (51) The rest would still be in their 40s or younger. Ruffalo as Hulk would be mocapped so if he can still do the physical it would work. The tough one would be Stark at 50+

40s doesn't equal 50s 3 years later. 2018 - RDJ (53), Ruffalo (51) The rest would still be in their 40s or younger. Ruffalo as Hulk would be mocapped so if he can still do the physical it would work. The tough one would be Stark at 50+

If it is made, The Avengers 3 will not be releasing in 3 years from now. more like 5-7.

The age doesn't bother me, at least not for Stark or Banner. It would be a real issue if these guys existed in real life, and hey, everyone can relate to getting old.Some of the best stories are about older heroes.Eventually though, there will have to be a replacement.

What is this 1993? We're in 2012, I think they can get some other actor to do all the dirty-work and then just let RDJ do all of his facial expressions and then just blend it together with the magic of CGI/SFX and voila.

What is this 1993? We're in 2012, I think they can get some other actor to do all the dirty-work and then just let RDJ do all of his facial expressions and then just blend it together with the magic of CGI/SFX and voila.

1993 gave us JP1, maybe it should be 1989.

Things I want to see in TA2:Ant-Man and Wasp must be part of the team, since they were the only founding members left out of the first movie. Wasp must be played by M.E.W.More screentime for Thor and Hawkeye.Banner should lose control of the Hulk and be expelled from the group (though not permanently).An emotionally devastating conclusion that sets up what the team must "avenge" in the third film.Other than that, I trust in Whedon.

Edited by Darth Homer

OR Marvel go a little overambitous making TA2 a cliffhanger which offshoots into the seperate films but ultimately all ties back into TA3 - could be a little complicated for some audiences though...

I think it's going to be a smaller movie. That's what Whedon said he had in mind- more character conflict and emotion. Anyone who has seen one of his TV shows would know this is a great idea.

??? Larger event movie means bigger movie. The smaller refers to the interactions of the characters. I am thinking Ultron/Ant-Man/Vision which should be very personal and instead of an alien invasion (bigger scale) we'll get Ultron infiltrating S.H.I.E.L.D./Avengers Mansion (smaller scale). Might be smaller scale but bigger event, larger team and larger villain.