75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Thor retention TA would do 26.1M.IM retention TA would do 30.9M.IM2 retention TA would do 21.4M.SM1 retention TA would be 38.13M.SM3 retention TA would do 21.2M.You said no way. To me we don't know about retention of audience but SM3 and IM2 are bad comparison because luke warm to bad WOM. SM is really out there so lets go with IM and Thor.

I only used those films because you did in your post. I know that both IM2 and SM3 are inappropriate comparisons. Anyway, the significance was in the first two breakdowns (Midnight ratios). The Friday retention was more of an aside

I only used those films because you did in your post. I know that both IM2 and SM3 are inappropriate comparisons. Anyway, the significance was in the first two breakdowns (Midnight ratios). The Friday retention was more of an aside

SM1 is the closest anyway barring SM3 debacle.

I hope Hiddly doesnt get branded forever as Loki because of all the Hiddleston-fangirls..

Won't happen. He's way to versatile. He's good in period pieces.