75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Is it possible when a thread title is updated on weekday numbers to write what page we begin talking about the new day´s numbers??????

Yep, good idea.

Say it's at 12,5 on Thursday. Then up 120% for a 28m Friday. Then a IM on 3.5 for 98m.

28 Fri40 Sat (+42%)28 Sun (-30%)That would be 96 mill. So that;s what it would have to do. Possible for sure.

Like reading all the analyzing of numbers/trends you all do. Great work. But how does competition factor in? Or does it? Spider-Man 1 and Spider-man 3 had no competition in their first week or second week. It wasn't until their third week they did with Attack of the Clones and Shrek the Third respectively. If Dark Shadows pulls an Alice in Wonderland how does affect The Avengers?

I see you guys are trying a single weekly post for weekday numbers. I guess that could work, if you guys make sure to put links to the posts w/ actuals in the thread's first post, like you said you would.On another note, I still think you guys should have gone with an actuals thread tagging system incorporating the date - I suggested something like that way back in the Help Desk board. Never happened, so as expected, it's harder to find the more poorly titled actuals threads. :(

Did anybody see whats been trending on Twitter lately? haha, and no its not TA, but sweet estimate! If this got say 104M this weekend, what would be a good third week target?

Is TA consider a non sequel/prequel? If so this will be the first NS/P movie to be #1 for the year since 2009 and 2002! I love it! I remember asking someone on months ago when we would see this again, my guess was after 2016.

Is TA consider a non sequel/prequel? If so this will be the first NS/P movie to be #1 for the year since 2009 and 2002! I love it! I remember asking someone on months ago when we would see this again, my guess was after 2016.

It's more of a sequel than most sequels, IMO.

Indeed!Is there a technical way to go to a particular page?Example: if i leave on page 10 and, hours later, i come back and see "page 27", i can only start my search with the very first or the very last pages of the thread.Don't know if i'm clear enough... :unsure:

don't know if someone answered you, but what i usually do is go to my profile click on posts and i click on my latest post in that thread so i can read what was said after i left