75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Battleship, The Dictator, and What to Expect When You're Expecting are opening that weekend

My turn! :- TA's 3rd weekend could be higher than The Dictator's total.- TA's 3rd friday could be higher than What to expect OW

You can click on where it says "Page x of y" in between back button and a page button, and you can jump to whatever page.

Wow... Talk about obscure navigation. Glad that I know now, but of course many never will. All the more frustrating since if you view this site on a mobile device the default view is mobile with even fewer navigation options (clicking on any thread in mbile takes you to the last page of posts with no easy way to get back to where you last visited. Very frustrating, especially on the threads that grow by 50 or 100 posts in only a couple of hours.

No, because it looks like shit and animal cruelty and child abuse are not funny.For the win

So no animal & human rights message at the end of the endcredits? lol***Thanks for the info!

So no animal & human rights message at the end of the endcredits? lol***Thanks for the info!

I just can`t laugh at that kind of shit because there`s nothing funny about slamming animals and kids and whatever else they do to them in lowest domon denominator comedies.