75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

I said it before. Sub-15% drops were just not happening.I had it dropping 24% and it looks to drop around that.Thursday will stay flat at least and it is still on track to do 105M.

Crap. That's what I was thinking Thursday would be. First day that TA looks human. 13.5m would be about 136% of SM1, after hovering at 175% the two days before. Hope it ends up flat on Thurs now.

Avengers was never gonna keep up with SM1 drops, otherwise it would have end up with 4x multiplier. :PAnd don't worry, Thursday will also be around that number. So you had it correct, you just had the Wednesday number a bit higher.

First time posting. I used to follow all the threads on BOMojo and had no idea where everyone disappeared to when it tried to direct everyone towards the giant lobotomy pit which is IMDB forums. Glad I found you here because it's been absolutely brilliant and so entertaining watching the news and figures unfold for The Avengers. Keep up the great work everyone.*scampers back to lurkerdom*

• Like 3

First time posting. I used to follow all the threads on BOMojo and had no idea where everyone disappeared to when it tried to direct everyone towards the giant lobotomy pit which is IMDB forums.Glad I found you here because it's been absolutely brilliant and so entertaining watching the news and figures unfold for The Avengers. Keep up the great work everyone.*scampers back to lurkerdom*

Welcome!

20+% is definitely a given, though it falling 25% could happen if Tuesday was indeed strong. If it does, hopefully people will realize that's still a great number and won't flip out. :P

Quoted for emphasis. :D

First time posting. I used to follow all the threads on BOMojo and had no idea where everyone disappeared to when it tried to direct everyone towards the giant lobotomy pit which is IMDB forums.Glad I found you here because it's been absolutely brilliant and so entertaining watching the news and figures unfold for The Avengers. Keep up the great work everyone.*scampers back to lurkerdom*

Yay! I'm so glad a stalker from BOM found us again. :lol: Of course, I'm kidding. Welcome, glad you found this site. :)

Your all disappointed about a number that hasn't been announced yet simply because one person expects it to drop hard?? Makes no sense to me.

Rth doesn't expect. Rth knows.
  • Like 1

Your all disappointed about a number that hasn't been announced yet simply because one person expects it to drop hard?? Makes no sense to me.

Well, rth has been right about The Avengers since day one so a good amount of faith has been put into what he says.

Not just one person, Rth. Rth is more credible than Nikki. Every number he has given for The Avengers has been right. He knows things that nobody else does, like a spy almost.
  • Like 1

I'm not sure why some of u are saying one day prevents it from 100 mill weekend. Even at 12 mill on Thurs, which is what he had it at, it still makes about 105. This is going to have a massive weekend increase both days. A 25% drop is big but by next week it'll be going up on Tuesday. Imo if it goes rto 12 mill on thurs ull see31 Fri44 Sat31 Sun. 108.