CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

And I'd say a friend of mine had by far the worst expereince with TA so far:

Showing at the Alamo...a local chain where you can buy food and booze during the film...major storm coming through the area...power goes out and the full house lights come up right when Iron-Man grabs the missle at the end and his 'chest rockets' push it upwards. After a half hour of waiting they never did get the film restarted.

Luckily it was his second (of what is now four or five viewings) but I felt bad for his friend that was seeing it for the first time.

Damn! That happened to me last summer during DH2 halfway through the movie, and they couldn't get the power back on. It sucked big time because I was at the IMAX theater half hour from my house. They gave us a voucher.

lolMy dog is obnoxious... he barks all damn day, he's 8 and is still very immature. It's an English Pointer, so it's a hunting dog by nature which means every little thing sets him off.Cats are ok. A little pissy.. I like the way you put it though, "they don't pander to humans" :lol: :lol:

My dog is so dumb it makes me sad. He is 8 years old now. It barks to his owners with no reason but to a stranger it just makes a happy face. And shits and pee all over the place.My cats do nothing. The oldest is mother of the other 2. It is sick and it is locked at home all day (she has over 10 years now). Still, it knows way before the dog when we are arriving. The oldest sister (almost 8 years) is a very quiet cat that stays at home all day and just wants to be with their owners. The only problem: it poops on the floor instead of the sand box.... The youngest of them makes 2 years in July. It passes all day outside and comes back only at night to eat and sleep. It is very small for an adult cat.

Oh and I'm watching Batman Begins in the background as prep for Rises later this summer (wife is out of town so figured I'd make it a double feature) and I think I can solve all this Nolan Batman vs. TA debate:Agent Phil Coulson is > Jim Gordon.That is all.:)

What THE AVENGERS hate, mate? Let's do a head count, shall we?A faction of Nolan's Batman fanbase, A. O. Scott and some sparse and few film snobs "hating" on the movie.We have the WORLD making THE AVENGERS breaking records all around the Globe with more than two weeks of screenings that keep getting sold out, an A+ rating on Cinemascore, 93% of approval from critics on RT, a super soldier, a couple of master assassins, a demigod, an iron man and did I mention we have a fucking HULK?You don't even have an army. Resistance is futile. :P

So critics are not allowed to dislike this film? Seriously Twilight hate is way higher than the hate for Avengers. I been seen any hate for Avengers. Be on here when twilight opens and see what the hate is like for the film.

Oh and I'm watching Batman Begins in the background as prep for Rises later this summer (wife is out of town so figured I'd make it a double feature) and I think I can solve all this Nolan Batman vs. TA debate:Agent Phil Coulson is > Jim Gordon.That is all. :)

Ha.

Ahhh i see now why the animal discussion started ok! off to watch a movie now be back in 2/3 hrs ....i have red tails, haywire, this means war or man on a ledge as choices which one should i watch first...

I loved Coulson.

He was every comic book fan in the early part of the movie , when he sees CA

I love the:

We've met.....well kind of....I was watching you sleep.

line.

• Like 1

So critics are not allowed to dislike this film? Seriously Twilight hate is way higher than the hate for Avengers. I been seen any hate for Avengers. Be on here when twilight opens and see what the hate is like for the film.

I don't think you've understand, but here it goes again: What criticism? It's barely minimal for a blockbuster of THE AVENGERS size, that's exactly my point, the criticism is sparse and few, there's no hate for this movie except from a part of Nolan's fanbase that I'm very ashamed of and very few film snobs. It is loved by the public and fans, there's no point of comparing Twilight hate with a non-existent THE AVENGERS hate. Edited by iJackSparrow