CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

lol I think we have no idea till RTH says something.Nikki will say something but expect it to be the floor.What ever her Sat number is go up 15% and that should be the number

Edited by Lordmandeep

What kind Saturday increase any guesses? I am hoping for 55% but will live with 50%.

I'm looking at the evening as it goes along, and I'm going to say 60+%, but 55% I can live with. 50% would be kinda disappointing IMO. Edited by riczhang

Coulson was like the comedy relief character, so annoying and cringeworthy. His death scene in TA didn't work as i bet most of the audience was pretty happy about his death.

Watch the spoilers, please.

I'm looking at the evening as it goes along, and I'm going to say 60+%, but 55% I can live with. 50% would be kinda disappointing IMO.

I would love 60% but thats Thor territory and I am not sure how realistic that is.

How about getting back on topic??? Pretty pointless discussion going on.

Which topic? The XMFC discussion?Cause I think that movie was great, by far the best of the X-Men films. However, I do take issue with the villain's plan. Nuke the world? Strange plan for a guy who seemed to love living the high life. With modern society in ruins, who is going to make his clothes, process the fuel for his nice luxury boat or grow and ferment his champagne? Seriously, I don't think he thought that out very well.Or perhaps you mean the conversation about cats? Yeah, I've got one myself. His name's Jack. He thinks he's a dog. He likes to play fetch, he sits for treats, and loves snuggling. I certainly don't think he's evil and trying to take over the world. Or maybe that's just what he wants me to think...Or did you mean the endless flame war between Avengers and Dark Knight supporters? I side on Team Avenger, but I also enjoyed Dark Knight. I get rooting for one over the other, but I don't understand why it's so contentious.Or did you mean how I'm new to these boards and this is my first post? What's that you say? No one is talking about that? Oh.Or maybe I should check the title of the thread...hey now! There it is! Friday's numbers! 29.1 million....very good number for TA! Certainly think 100M is in play. If it hits 100M, given that the 3D share+IMAX share is declining, I think that is especially impressive and indicates good legs. Edited by FlipsLikeAPancake
  • Like 4

Which topic? The XMFC discussion?Cause I think that movie was great, by far the best of the X-Men films. However, I do take issue with the villain's plan. Nuke the world? Strange plan for a guy who seemed to love living the high life. With modern society in ruins, who is going to make his clothes, process the fuel for his nice luxury boat or grow and ferment his champagne? Seriously, I don't think he thought that out very well...Or perhaps you mean the conversation about cats? Yeah, I've got one myself. His name's Jack. He thinks he's a dog. He likes to play fetch, he sits for treats, and loves snuggling. I certainly don't think he's evil and trying to take over the world. Or maybe that's just what he wants me to think...Or did you mean the endless flame war between Avengers and Dark Knight supporters? I side on Team Avenger, but I also enjoyed Dark Knight. I get rooting one over the other, but I don't understand why it's so contentious.Or did you mean how I'm new to these boards and this is my first post? What's that you say? No one is talking about that? Oh.Or maybe I should check the title of the thread...hey now! There it is! Friday's numbers! 29.1 million....very good number for TA! Certainly think 100M is in play. If it hits 100M, given that the 3D share+IMAX share is declining, I think that is especially impressive and indicates good legs.

Great first post and welcome on board.
  • Like 1

lol some drive in is sold out for TA lol (from twitter)That is a good drive in movie to watch...

Another 1000% bump for John Carter, perhaps? :D
  • Like 1

around 8 sellouts today (plus one more 99% sold) vs 5 from yesterdaySo I can easily assume my theater was likley up around 50+% from yesterday and much more as Day was strong like crazy

Edited by Lordmandeep

yeah my theater does well with more mainstream films vs fanboy films.Anyways, Was waiting around and the late sellouts have begun (after 10pm)If they all mostly sellout then I can pretty much say a 50% increase is for surez.