Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Something I do have in Frosty is the school bully along with the magician who will both be potrayed as villians. I'll get more to it later along with my western and sci fi.

I'm pretty much finished most of my exams now, so I'll probably have time in the next few days to write a few shorter ones, and finish the current one I'm working on, and give it a title.

Can we do straight up literary adaptations or do the movies all have to be somewhat of an original property? I have a full length (125 page) first draft screenplay I wrote for a school project that I kinda want to turn into a CAYOM movie, but it is a literary adaptation.

Argh. A Sci-Fi film already took the summer opening, any suggestions where I can put my Sci-Fi epic?

Sorry about that :unsure: :unsure:, maybe the second week of July? Or maybe near the holiday season? Though both of them look to be fairly crowded for a sci-fi film to open during.

Can we do straight up literary adaptations or do the movies all have to be somewhat of an original property? I have a full length (125 page) first draft screenplay I wrote for a school project that I kinda want to turn into a CAYOM movie, but it is a literary adaptation.

Yes you can adapt pre-existing books, comics, etc.
  • Like 1

Fantastique had a lot of potential and I still really like the concept so that will be edited. I will also release If... or Metal Heads (my only big blockbusters) and who knows if the year is weak or something I might edit The Scene of Violence as well or I might actually finish my foreign language epic!