Totem

The Greatest Movie of All Time

It's not my favourite, but I'd say if you were going to choose the film that makes the best case for the medium being an art form that abolsolutely stands with all the others, it's 2001. Kubrick provokes emotions in that movie that could only be conveyed through the marriage of sound and motion picture.

• Like 2

It's not my favourite, but I'd say if you were going to choose the film that makes the best case for the medium being an art form that abolsolutely stands with all the others, it's 2001. Kubrick provokes emotions in that movie that could only be conveyed through the marriage of sound and motion picture.

Oh, 2001. People that hate this movie shouldn't have kids. The best scifi movie of all time.

For me it is easily the Empire Strikes Back.My top 10 is this:1. Empire Strikes Back2. Back to the Future3. Toy Story 34. Jurassic Park5. E.T.6. Terminator 27. Mystery Men8. Jaws9. Toy Story 210. Raiders of the Lost ArkI know its weird seeing Mystery Men amongst the rest of my list, but I find it to be the funniest movie of all-time.

• Like 1