Totem

The Greatest Movie of All Time

I like Pulp Fiction. No where near my Top 100, but I do like it. I was downloading the soundtrack a few days ago and I forgot how many great tracks are in it. When I watched it the first time, I was a little younger and what I saw was disgusting (or so I thought), but seeing that at my age now is nothing, and I can gladly watch the film. The bumming and gimp scene is still horrible, but it's bearable more than before. I love the banter between Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta, very cool, but I dislike Tim Roth and his girlfriend, so fucking annoying. The scenes with the overdosing are also pretty shit and I wanted it to hurry up.

Reservoir Dogs is good, but Pulp Fiction is an improvement. Though Inglourious Basterds tops them all. Tarantino's use of music in his movies is what intrigues me the most, second is his monologues and long pasages of dialogue, it's very gripping.

1.Citizen Kane2. All Quiet on the Western Front 3. North by Northwest 4. Napoleon (1927) 5. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011) 6. Rear Window 7. Casablanca 8. The Godfather Part II 9. The Graduate10. Gone with the WindThe problem with this list, is that it was designed as a mixture of what I think are the greatest movies of all time, and my favourite. Favourite I'd probably say North by Northwest, or TInker Tailor.

Edited by riczhang

Dude, Ridley must be a movie god for you, cause I haven't seen anyone having their top two films by the same director.

Lol?

1.Citizen Kane2. All Quiet on the Western Front 3. North by Northwest 4. Napoleon (1927) 5. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011) 6. Rear Window 7. Casablanca 8. The Godfather Part II 9. The Graduate10. Gone with the WindThe problem with this list, is that it was designed as a mixture of what I think are the greatest movies of all time, and my favourite.Favourite I'd probably say North by Northwest, or TInker Tailor.

I like that list. Here are mine in no order.1. Bladerunner2. The Departed3. Heat4. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2009)5. The Matrix6. Terminator 27. Alien8. 2001: A Space Odyssey9. Gladiator10. The Shawshank RedemptionScifi and crime dramas/thrillers are my favorite genres for the most part. Edited by Shpongle

[*]Jaws

[*]E.T.

[*]JFK

[*]American Beauty

[*]Raiders of the Lost Ark

[*]The Empire Strikes Back

[*]Halloween

[*]Aliens

[*]The Matrix

[*]Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

[*]Titanic

[*]Pulp Fiction

[*]T-2

[*]The Usual Suspects

[*]Star Wars

[*]First Blood

[*]Swingers

[*]Angel Heart

[*]The Dark Knight

[*]Back to the Future

Saving Private RyanI love this movie, it's powerful and moving film which will stand the test of time. Still looks real today and some of the action sequences are amazingly crafted. It's pure genius and raises interesting questions. How Shakespeare in Love got awarded best picture over this is a crime of the highest order.Cast AwayWhat can I say, I love Hanks. They just don't make movies like this anymore, it's a gem.

• Like 1

Top 3 are always pretty solid, after that the list can fluctuateGoodfellasThe Empire Strikes BackThe GodfatherSunset BoulevardJawsStar WarsThe Outlaw Josey WalesThe IncrediblesRaiders of the Lost Ark12 Angry MenThe Two TowersOne Flew Over the Cuckoo's NestReturn of the KingBack to the FutureLawrence of ArabiaBridge on the River KwaiFinding NemoWall-EShawshank RedemptionCool Hand LukeReturn of the JediFellowship of the RingSeven SamuraiFight ClubBonnie and ClydeJFKThe Dark KnightBatman BeginsToy StoryAladdinAvengers

• Like 1

The Shawshank Redemption, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or The Lion King.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Pulp Fiction

American Beauty

Wall-E

The Social Network

There Will Be Blood

Fight Club

American History X

Psycho

Schindler's List

I like modern classics more than older classics, for some reason.