Totem

The Greatest Movie of All Time

1. The Departed2. Fight Club3. Evil Dead 24. Reservoir Dogs5. Inglourious Basterds6. Pulp Fiction7. The Evil Dead8. GoodfellasI can't really put together a comprehensive list at the moment, but those are many of the essentials, with 1 and 2 being in order. I'd have to put a whole shitload of thought into it.

The Social NetworkSlumdog MillionaireInglourious BasterdsZodiacSchool of RockMisery, The Brave Little Toaster, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Black Swan, True Grit, Fight Club, Toy Story 3, Ratatouille, The Mummy, Titanic, Avatar, Kill Bill Vol. 1, Pulp Fiction minus Bruce Willis, Reservoir Dogs, Scott Pilgrim... are all up there too.

Close to it, though the English dubbing of the 90% Italian cast is kinda wretched in some parts. But the last 15-20 minutes are totally perfect.Some to consider that have yet to be mentioned:Rear Window (1954)The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)The Manchurian Candidate (1962)

I've only been really ranking my movies since 2008, so here's my list: Hate away.1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two2. 2012(yes, I enjoyed it)3. The Blind Side4. The Dark Knight5. Inception6. Iron Man7. The Hangover8. Transformers: Dark of the Moon(yes, I enjoyed it)9. Source Code10. The Town

1. The Sound Of Music2. Pyscho3. Citizen Kane4. Beauty And The Beast5. A Clockwork Orange6. A Christmas Story7. The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship of the Rings8. Freaks9. The Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King10. Cat On A Hot Tin RoofThe only time I ever have the same thing at the top of both my favorite and best lists is in movies.

Edited by glassfairy