• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

who is saying that there are no fan of Titanic? What people are questioning is if Titanic is the most beloved or one of the most beloved films by everybody.

I'm going to have to direct you to my post again...

Uh...19+ million Facebook fans...Sold out in mere hours Valentine's Day Screening...3rd Highest-Grossing re-release of the past 14 years...And over $340 million Worldwide making it the most successful re-release of all-time!I'm not to believe that everybody adores Titanic and holds it to the same high regard as I do... But I'm most certainly not ignorant enough to think that there still aren't millions and millions of fans out there who still don't enjoy watching it!Hello!!! Just look at this very poll were speaking on... Titanic is number one!

Titanic has its share of haters, lovers, and people who are indifferent as every movie does...But to suggest that the movie is not beloved SOLEY based off the fact that you've never come across somebody who loves Titanic is still and will always be ignorant.
  • Like 2

I'd rank them as follows.1. The Dark Knight2. Return of the King3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 24. Toy Story 35. Avatar6. TitanicNote there's a bit of a drop off for these next 57. Dark of the Moon8. Dead Man's Chest9. Phantom Menace10. On Stranger Tides11. Alice in Wonderland12. Avengers* *Still need to see the movie.

My rankings...1. The Avengers2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 23. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King4. The Dark Knight5. Toy Story 36. Star Wars: The Phantom Menace7. Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest8. Transformers: Dark of the Moon9. Alice In Wonderland10. Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides11. Titanic12. Avatar

Edited by Downhere

Transformers and Alice in Wonderland...smh1. Toy Story 32. The Dark Knight3. Avatar4. LOTR5. Avengers6. Phantom Menace7. Dark of the Moon8. Alice9. Titanic10. Dead Mans Chest11. On Stranger Tides (I still havent seen it!)

Nah, it's not "Which movies that made 1 billion worldwide do you like?"

Somehow it is. It's a subjective game anyway.But of cause, it must not be a coincidence that two big-Oscars winners are leading in the poll. Edited by vc2002

Somehow it is. It's a subjective game anyway.But of cause, it must not be a coincidence that two big-Oscars winners are leading in the poll.

My point was that it doesn't matter if people are only picking 1 movie in the poll, the title is kind of vague.

I voted for TA, Avatar, Titanic, and TS3. I really don't understand the love for ROTK. Its worst of the series by far. Its not close to TS3 or Titanic yet its winning relatively easily. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think only you, me, fishnets, ddddeeee, and someone else realize that.

ROTK is by far the best, with The Avengers close behind.I liked Avatar, Titanic, TDK, Transformers 3, and The Phantom Menace.I hated Deathly Hallows 2 and all of the Pirates of the Carribean movies except for the first one.Never saw Toy Story 3, and don't remember Alice in Wonderland, so I can't judge them.But, I chose ROTK and The Avengers,.