iceroll

Which new fall shows are you anticipating the most? (NBC and CBS)

Which new TV shows are you anticipating the most next season? (NBC and CBS)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. From NBC:

• 1600 Penn
    • Animal Practice
    • Chicago Fire
    • Crossbones
    • Do No Harm
    • Go On
    • Guys With Kids
    • Infamous
    • Next Caller
    • The New Normal
    • Revolution
    • Save Me
    • Nothing from NBC
  2. 2. From CBS:

• Elementary
    • Friend Me
    • Golden Boy
    • The Job
    • Made in Jersey
    • Partners
    • Vegas
    • Nothing from CBS

NBC: While watching the trailer for Go On I got that Community vibe so I will take a look. Other comedies Animal Hospital and 1600 Penn look good. And shamefully Dane Cook's show Next Caller looks interesting but it also has Jeffrey Tambor so I might watch for his sake. Drama wise Revolution looks interestingCBS: They haven't released any of the trailers so I can't really say but from the description nothing sounds interesting.

Edited by MovieGuyKyle17

• Community Manager

And shamefully Dane Cook's show Next Caller looks interesting but it also has Jeffrey Tambor so I might watch for his sake.

I was expecting to hate that show but....I might actually watch it due to Tambor and because even the rest looks funny.
  • Like 1

I can't believe NCIS is still drawing in 20 million viewers an episode, how many times can someone watch the same formula over and over again? And their procedural shows skew so old too, NCIS gets like 3.5-4.0 adults 18-49 with 20 million viewers, the rest are over 49 O_O (probably a few under 18 too but not many).

I was expecting to hate that show but....I might actually watch it due to Tambor and because even the rest looks funny.

I didn't hate the trailer, I actually laughed at some of the stuff in the clips and that pains me to say since I really don't like Dane Cook.

also revolution! i always give jj abrams show a go, it has a terra nova vibe to it with no dinosaurs so that should mean it gets to see a 2nd season hopefully and what with alcatraz fizzling , he ought to have a recent show do good and last but not least nielsen viewers throw poor nbc a bone will ya!