Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

Rth should stick to his numbers just before estimates come out. He's awesome at that. I think he feels pressure to get something out early to satiate us.

I agree with this and floated this request in the other thread.

At this point think TA should do 14-15 today & MIB3 19.8-21.5 see how its tracking later.

That would be decent for MIB3, any sort of increase is a plus at this point.

Completely off-topic, but I'm about to see Transformers 3 for the very first time. Wish me luck.

It's not that bad, and it's got some really beautiful scenery.My favorite scene was this one.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKoUQEZ3mnk
  • Like 2

It's difficult to predict how the late shows doing.

I know that but I'm just saying things can change. The report came about the same time as yesterday. We all got excited and then it did sub 10M. Edited by Magic

I know that but I'm just saying things can change. The report came about the same time as yesterday. We all got excited and then it did sub 10M.

Nikke should be giving us her numbers soon.

I know that but I'm just saying things can change. The report came about the same time as yesterday. We all got excited and then it did sub 10M.

Yeah, just wait for Nikki's numbers.

Rth isnt wrong that often and never consecutive days, if I remember correctly. That said, I had quite a few laughs last night when people started prematurely opening champagne bottles. :rofl: