Impact

Behind the Camera

I hadn't logged onto this forum in months...I thought CAYOM was done for good, so you can imagine the smile on my face when I see the game appears to be thriving again, I see so many new people and lots of threads that have been posted in just yesterday when a few months ago to a year that was never the case. I'll try to play again but I can't make any promises because Uni work comes first, but it's so good to see this game still going.

• Community Manager

Cloud Atlas, if it came out in CAYOM, probably would have been a huge box office hit and gotten several Oscar nods.Just a random thought.

Probably. Films in CAYOM tend to do better than they would in real life. :)

Spaghetti, in the magazine thread, it says you're using Marc Webb for Stuff of Legend, but in the future plans thread, you have Rupert Wyatt... which one are you using? I'd like Marc Webb if you aren't using him.

I'm using neither. I've decided on Andrew Stanton.

Cloud Atlas, if it came out in CAYOM, probably would have been a huge box office hit and gotten several Oscar nods.Just a random thought.

Going side-tracked, but Warner Bros. treated that film like a rom-com in marketing budget. They could have had a $100M+ hit on there hands, but instead made it look like a poor man's Tree of Life.