Impact

Behind the Camera

I think that Heavy Rain will be my longest movie...ever (words wise). Already hit 2k words and I barely got 1/5 of it done. Not to mention the re-write, which will make it even longer.

Curious to see which story are you using since the game has multiple endings to every character.

Since I'm using the Walk through of my favorite youtuber, the way it ends for him, that'll go into the story. I know it has more endings, but I don't know them entirely so I don't want to explore it too much since the game really counts your every single choice and gives you a different ending... There are 12 possible endings, at least, which I'm not going to try and find out how to obtain them.

• Like 1

Is Sam Mendes being used next year? 

Also want to know if the following actors are free: Chris Evans, Russell Crowe, Sebastian Stan, Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz, Ben Kingsley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, James Franco, Amanda Seyfried, Tommy Lee Jones, Sean Connery.

Also, any suggestions for a good director for a period drama? 

IAlso want to know if the following actors are free: Chris Evans, Russell Crowe, Sebastian Stan, Keira Knightley, Rachel Weisz, Ben Kingsley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, James Franco, Amanda Seyfried, Tommy Lee Jones, Sean Connery. 

The bolded could probably do seven movies a year if they wanted to. I know for certain that JGL will be in both my OC and in LucIId.

Someone wanted to see this a few weeks ago, but I totally forgot and I apologise but here it is:

Arcturus Entertainment Press Release:

Arcturus Entertainment is proud to announce that Rupert Wyatt will direct Y7's adaptation of The Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It would also like to announce the cast:

Michael Gambon as Professor KirkeTom Holland as Peter PevensieAsa Butterfield as Edmund PevensieRamon Marquez as Lucy PevensieEve Newton as Susan Pevensie

Right... Heavy Rain is in trouble. Just found out that the game composer, who was going to do the score for the movie, died a couple weeks ago. God damn it.

He did a great score, gotta say that.

So I have updated my director career list and here are the most used directors over the first 6 years:

8 Films
Wes Craven
Steven Spielberg

7 Films
Chris Colombus
Duncan Jones
James Wan

5 Films
J.J. Abrams
Ben Stiller

4 Films
Brad Bird
Tim Burton
Alfonso Cuaron
Dan Cutforth (all as Co-Director, all Years 5 and 6)
Paul Greengrass
Clark Gregg (one as Co-Director)
Peter Jackson
Spike Jonze (three in Year 4)
Shawn Levy
Jane Lipsitz (all as Co-Director, all Years 5 and 6)
Ridley Scott
Zack Snyder
Andrew Stanton
Gore Verbinski
Ruperty Wyatt

• Like 1

Heyho,

in about 2 weeks I can start writing again. I´m planning a dark fantasy trilogy based on a popular game (well popular in Germany and Austria) named Gothic. I only have one problem: the main character in these games has no name, its just the "nameless hero", which makes it pretty hard to write. Any suggestions? 

With Justice League being apparently moved to 2021, can I please introduce Green Lantern in "Phase 2"? There's no way they're making another Ryan Reynolds at this point, and I won't even being using Hal Jordan's Green Lantern...

• Like 1

With Justice League being apparently moved to 2021, can I please introduce Green Lantern in "Phase 2"? There's no way they're making another Ryan Reynolds at this point, and I won't even being using Hal Jordan's Green Lantern...

The sudden postponement does open things up especially with not even a rumor of another GL film in real life.

Unless other elders say otherwise, I think the postponement does free Green Lantern for use.

• Like 1

Okay I do plan on coming back.

I actually have a great idea for a thriller not sure how it can work yet.

Its about a man who has multiple identies...but the twist is that he does it through a computer. For example: He can be some old guy one day online, the next he takes on another identiy of a woman. Its like someone who uses multiple people on the net but instead he actually believes he is them. Not sure how I will get it to work yet, but I do plan on getting it off the ground. (Yes I got this idea from reading about all these fake ID's online)

• Like 1

Okay I do plan on coming back.

I actually have a great idea for a thriller not sure how it can work yet.

Its about a man who has multiple identies...but the twist is that he does it through a computer. For example: He can be some old guy one day online, the next he takes on another identiy of a woman. Its like someone who uses multiple people on the net but instead he actually believes he is them. Not sure how I will get it to work yet, but I do plan on getting it off the ground. (Yes I got this idea from reading about all these fake ID's online)

Sounds interesting. Good luck with it.

This could be a serious Oscar Contender if you know how to work with it.