rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

Update main post.Hope the trend keeps going up, up, up and not up, up, down (ala THG second Friday aka Black Friday).

I remember. That was a dark day on BOT.But these numbers are legit.

I am sooo happy :wub: Kristen gets beat right and left, but girl is a super star

I didn't know how bad it was until this movie. But she does have fans that will defend her to the end. So I guess it all balances out.

PPL arent going for kstew RAAHRRR!!&*******!*!**But if it bombs, she takes the blame. :lol: :lol:

Agree 100%. She would definitely be the reason. So if you blame her for the bomb-you got to give her credit for the win. But you know some people won't ever see it that way.
  • Like 2

Agree 100%. She would definitely be the reason. So if you blame her for the bomb-you got to give her credit for the win. But you know some people won't ever see it that way.

Stewart, Hemsworth and Theron were an epic combination. The cast of them seems spot on. I would never blame her or any of them if this movie wasn't opening with 50M+. They sold the movie.

If the rumored $175m budget on this movie is true (and God knows how much they spent marketing it as well), $50m opening isn't good. The low tracking might have made people think it's a good opening, but you have to look at the budget. What are the odds of this having the kind of legs necessary to make a good profit? Not good.

It's only a little about legs, and much more about OS.

21-22-16=59Please come true!

I think 20M will happen. Usually when things dont add up this early on Finke's site, another adjust is coming and it's been trending up. :)