rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

Kstew more than holds her own btw. And I was even actively looking for her classic "lip biting" tic, and it was nowhere to be found. Anyone bashing her performance is doing it just to bash.

Agreed, though, when watching this movie it, at times I did see Bella Swan. And I've only the first of those movies, and just once.Still, she was about as good as a choice as there could be. I can't think of many other actresses who are (1) having real acting chops, and who are (2) bringing some asses to the seats by name alone. and (3) who 'look' like Snow White. The only other possibilities I can think of off the top of my head are Alexis Bledel, Selina Gomez and Camille Bella, all of whom are probably better choices than Kristen in terms of pure beauty (especially Alexis, if anyone can compete with Charlize in a fairest of all contest, it's her), but none of whom have near the marketability and can't achieve the "asses in seats" part, not even close. As far as beauty goes,don't get me wrong, Kristen is easily pretty enough to play the role, just not necessarily compared to goddess Charlize. And also, her accent was great, a testament to her acting ability. You don't adopt an accent that well, if you can't act. With lesser actresses, they wouldn't have even tried; they would have had her sounding like a SoCal girl, in this movie, which would have really sucked. Edited by rb02

Uh oh. Nikki number and RTH numbers are pretty different.TA number is terrible and Snow White number is meh again.

No no no. 20M is NOT meh. It is damn good. This morning, anyone would have taken it a heartbeat. That said, I too hope for the RTH numbers.

Aw man. Still great for SWATH. If that number is right for TA then SWATH must be taking it's audience tonight. Not good. Though it's still under 50% drop from last Friday. So it's not a complete crash and burn. I said 18-20m for the weekend. Hope it goes up.

Edited by ECSTASY