baumer

Weekend Estimates pg 60 Mad3 60.3 Prom 50.0

Maybe I did. apologies.

No worries :)For the record, I went to the TDKR thread and gave reasons why I think it would 190M OW and got attacked. Thats the kind of thing that I dont like, from whatever side/clique.

No worries :)For the record, I went to the TDKR thread and gave reasons why I think it would 190M OW and got attacked. Thats the kind of thing that I dont like, from whatever side/clique.

All TDKR loonies right now are very pissed after TA became such a huge hit. I try to avoid them if I can. :rofl:

All TDKR loonies right now are very pissed after TA became such a huge hit. I try to avoid them if I can. :rofl:

I think that thread is fairly pleasant with people having fun with in the sky projections and all. But every movie is bound to have its BKB, iJackwhatever and the like.

if Prom can open atleast $1 above then this will be the second time in history 2 openers opened above $50M on the same weekend! but why such a harshhh drop for SWATH? 60%, and MIB3 took a punch, TA is acceptable to me considering Mada 3, but again why such a bad drop for SWATH? i thought wom was atleast average and this isnt a kids film, can someone elaborate?

if Prom can open atleast $1 above then this will be the second time in history 2 openers opened above $50M on the same weekend! but why such a harshhh drop for SWATH? 60%, and MIB3 took a punch, TA is acceptable to me considering Mada 3, but again why such a bad drop for SWATH? i thought wom was atleast average and this isnt a kids film, can someone elaborate?

WOM must not be good.

Mixed WOM + heavy competition from Prometheus and Madagascar. Should still make it to $140-150m.

New openers affected it. Hope it can have a soft drop next weekend.