baumer

Weekend Estimates pg 60 Mad3 60.3 Prom 50.0

Even though I hated Prometheus, it's good to see it break out.

Glad to see you agree it's all about playing the long game. Myself I suspect I'll be disappointed with it but I'm overjoyed by this news all the same.

Fox's numbers sound more sensible, and I'm sure the rival studios are coming in a bit high so they can spin disappointment. Reality is probably somewhere in between, closer to Fox's than the higher numbers.

Rival studios want to spin disappointment, Fox wants to spin breakout, (remember they predicted OW in low thirties) so I guess neither can bbe trusted.

I dunno what's more funny, that Nikki continues to edit every 5 min after she posts a story, or that there are still a lot of people on here that run with her first numbers like they are even close to accurate.

• Like 1

Rival studios want to spin disappointment, Fox wants to spin breakout, (remember they predicted OW in low thirties) so I guess neither can bbe trusted.

That 30 was a ridiculous number and no one bought it but the Fox dude sounded angry in his denial. Usually, these sort of denials are of the wink,wink type.

:rofl: :rofl:My favorite Nikki legend. You know it's true!

Of course it is. Does anyone have doubts? :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by CJohn