Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Have you seen Free Birds?

Your opinion might change if you haven't though he is great in Wedding Crashers, Marley And Me and more

He liked Owen Wilson, not the movie. So even in a case like this, the voice acting could be decent.

I'm also quite a fan of Wilson and I've liked him in a lot of movies that were considered disappointments. One thing is to like an actor, another to like the movie he is in.

He liked Owen Wilson, not the movie. So even in a case like this, the voice acting could be decent.

I'm also quite a fan of Wilson and I've liked him in a lot of movies that were considered disappointments. One thing is to like an actor, another to like the movie he is in.

I know, but Owen Wilson was absolutely awful in that role [though nowhere near as bad as Woody Harlerson who's voice performance probably ended up in the 10 worst performances I've ever seen]

I know, but Owen Wilson was absolutely awful in that role [though nowhere near as bad as Woody Harlerson who's voice performance probably ended up in the 10 worst performances I've ever seen]

Then again, you said it had a nearly Oscar worthy score, so I'm not sure what to believe and what not. I'll have to see it for myself.

Unpopular movie opinions?

Okay, well, I'm kind of unique in my taste, so here it goes:

1. Snatch is Brad Pitts best performance

2. Harry Potter series is very average to mediocre

3. Batman Forever was the best in the series.

4. Speaking of Batman... Ben Affleck is an ok choice for the character in the next movie :ph34r: 

Edited by MasterDodsen
  • Like 1

Unpopular movie opinions?

Okay, well, I'm kind of unique in my taste, so here it goes:

1. Snatch is Brad Pitts best performance

2. Harry Potter series is very average to mediocre

3. Batman Forever was the best in the series.

4. Speaking of Batman... Ben Affleck is an ok choice for the character in the next movie :ph34r:

Disagree heavily with 3 but 2 and 4 are great opinions