hasanahmad

Tuesday Est. Box Office Mad3 5, Prom 2.5, TMB 1.9 Snow 1.9 RoA 1.8

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Have faith - TA has exceeded expectations at every turn. Maybe today's heat wave in the mid-Atlantic region will convince more movie-goers than usual to flee to a nice air-conditioned theater! I say it'll be just a hair over $1 mil on Wednesday.

Waiting for the inevitable, "dude, uhhh, The Germans?" :rofl:
  • Like 1

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Have faith - TA has exceeded expectations at every turn. Maybe today's heat wave in the mid-Atlantic region will convince more movie-goers than usual to flee to a nice air-conditioned theater! I say it'll be just a hair over $1 mil on Wednesday.

Took me a minute... but this provided the first laugh of my day. :)

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Was it over when Al Quaida assassinated JFK? Was it over when Australia tried to ship nuclear weapons to Cuba and caused that missile crisis? Was it over -" Well, you get the picture.

heh heh

Germans bombed Pearl Harbor... heh heh.

Dammit, B~!!! I was in the middle of MY post about that!!!!!!

Yes, but its from a movie.....without googling it, do you know what film from 1978 it's from?

Glad to see SWATH surpass both of the two weekend releases already. Notwithstanding that crappy 2nd weekend drop, it is slowly but surely showing solid legs overall. Who knows, maybe by next week, it starts to catch Prometheus.

It didn't even notice that. Good for SWATH.

"You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!"

And then, then you come to bed with me.You don't think that takes energy? You're a sexual dynamo, most guys couldn't handle you. I've been reading books on the outside just so I can keep up with you.That's not funny John. It's just not that cute anymore.It's a little cute, come on, I'm part of a lost and restless generation. What do you want me to do run for senate?I don't know what I want.....I just don't want you.Anita! I need you.Come on John I need someone who's going to develop with me and someone who's going to grow.Hah! Talk about massive potential for growth, I'm the little acorn that becomes the oak.You can't go! All the plants are going to die.And then depression set in!