Impact

Requested Movies to be Added: include the year of release (must be at least 40 minutes long)

Kelli, you rock! Thanks so much for doing this!

Guys, when you're making requests, please restrain yourselves to a few at a time. :)

It's no biggie, I actually have felt bad for aawhile. I haven't done much here for the last few weeks like I used too, work is just draining me. First time I have some down time in a long while.

• Like 2

And I think there should be a rule that states that if you ask for a film to be added, you have to comment on it.  Adding 20 films at a time is very time consuming so the least you can do is tell us something about the film once it's posted.

Sorry, I'm guilty of this. The thing is, I have a long list of movies I do watch in order, and I always think it'd be easier to have them all up by the time I actually get to the movie, which varies in length of breaks. 

I can stop if you'd guys rather

You guys are like WTF.....

You plan on commenting on all of these or you just want them added?

And I think there should be a rule that states that if you ask for a film to be added, you have to comment on it.  Adding 20 films at a time is very time consuming so the least you can do is tell us something about the film once it's posted.

Sorry, I didn't realise this. I was just writing them as the list of movie threads is incomplete. If films are added then other people can review them if they want :) I thought the purpose of this thread was just so it can be more complete.

I won't post like that again, sorry.

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 1

Sorry, I'm guilty of this. The thing is, I have a long list of movies I do watch in order, and I always think it'd be easier to have them all up by the time I actually get to the movie, which varies in length of breaks. 

I can stop if you'd guys rather

Sorry, I didn't realise this. I was just writing them as the list of movie threads is incomplete. If films are added then other people can review them if they want :) I thought the purpose of this thread was just so it can be more complete.

I won't post like that again, sorry.

I know, I have movies eating at my brain that I've been meaning to put up, so many of em, and yet haven't. :lol: I also like putting my two cents in movies because, like treeroy said, I like to see if others have seen them and what they thought of it.

I personally don't mind about lengthy requests per say, I guess the exception being if multiple users did it all at once or if you constantly spam long ones. I think a good amount is anywhere from 1-5, though if you have more than 5 movies that you really want them you can do more. It's no biggie, :) I think you all here are and have always been patient with us, so thank you guys for that.

• Like 3

Yeah, I mean, enthusiasm is always great, and it's good to have a database that's as complete as we can make it, so thank you, everyone, for sending in your requests and lists. I'd say just keep aware of whatever the current situation is, and if there's a bit of a backlog, maybe don't post your big list right then.