Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

I've always said Frozen's teaser was brilliant. The kids just went ape shit for it everytime it played in a movie I was in. This one is obviously the same idea, though I can't see it being as effective at getting the kiddie laughs as the Frozen one.

Edited by MovieMan89

In retrospect, after seeing the film, I appreciate the Frozen teaser a lot more now. At the time it bugged me, because it seemed to indicate the movie would rely heavily on comic relief.

Because of that, I'm much less apprehensive about the advertising for this, regardless of the form it takes.

Freddie Highmore, Samuel L Jackson, Josh Hutcherson, TJ Miller, Jamie Chung and Maya Rudolph will feature on the voice cast. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a572439/marvel-movie-big-hero-6-offers-first-look.html#~oEXl7v5DLoEMo4

That is a higher profile voice cast than most of Disney's offerings. Not sure how I feel about Highmore. Was hoping for someone younger. SLJ is Wasabi Ginger? Waah? I'm surprised he has taken this lol. Don't think Hutcherson is part of the BH6. Probably playing Hiro's older brother.

• Like 1

Yeah, but they were still more or less in character (and I expected them to be slightly dense comic relief). 

I think in the comic book, Baymax has some of his personality programmed by Hiro, including the memory and personality of his father, and it looks like in here, Baymax will be a modified "nurse robot", so Hiro may still play with his personality.

• Like 1