Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

Looks good. Most of the humor seems forced, even for a Disney movie, but I expect it'll be a fun experience. Looking forward to it.

This reminds me of all those people that wanted to kill Olaf after the second Frozen trailer was released. I wonder why reactions to Baymax are more... positive? :ph34r:

I guess the timing on the ductape scene is not 100% spot on (it is dragged out a bit too long), but stuff like baymax and his low battery antics are pretty great :)

Its funny how now instead of a snowman that can reconfigure itself we get a robot that can also selfmodify its body for comedic effect (and is also white). Also i really hope they go all out with the flying scenes... matching the stuff from HTTYD will be difficult, but if they can get this stuff to work it would be glorious :)

Princess and the Frog was a bunch of frog jokes, Tangled was hair jokes, Ralph was candy jokes, and Frozen was a bunch of snowman jokes. ;)

Watched it. So, the animation doesn't look as beautiful as the concept art, I am hoping we see animation as beautiful as that.

Excited for this now!

Too bad Dreamworks makes 1 good movie every 2 years or something otherwise we could look forward to 2-3 guaranteed good animated flicks a year.

• Like 1

I quite like how WDAS now has a consistent look for their films, the character models for BH6 isn't too unlike Frozen, Tangled and Wreck it Ralph so it stands out from DWA and others. It looks good so far although I think we'll probably need another full trailer. I wonder if Disney will release the final one with Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Bad Day.

• Like 3

I'm calling $800 million worldwide for this one.

Hot off the success of Frozen + Holiday legs + Japanese potential. Should easily take the #1 animation title both domestically and worldwide.

Frozen had the advantage of no similar competition until January whereas BH6 has to deal with Penguins of Madagascar, Annie and Night of the Museum, I still think it'll be a hit but not sure on $800m WW, 

I find it weird that WDAS is never credited in trailers whereas Pixar always is. 

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

Frozen had the advantage of no similar competition until January whereas BH6 has to deal with Penguins of Madagascar, Annie and Night of the Museum, I still think it'll be a hit but not sure on $800m WW, 

I find it weird that WDAS is never credited in trailers whereas Pixar always is. 

i think people frequently dont realize that Disney as a whole is something different than WDAS... so its easier to credit the "Creators of Frozen and Wreck it Ralph".

• Like 1