Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

The comic book version of Big Hero Six, and all the original characters that make up the team suck.

I'm pretty sure the movie versions are going to be a huge improvement.

I'll have to take your word for it since I haven't read the comic. But I do think Disney pinked Honey Lemon's costume up too much.

The comic book version of Big Hero Six, and all the original characters that make up the team suck.

I'm pretty sure the movie versions are going to be a huge improvement.

Well, the other five are cool (at the worst harmless racial caricatures) but no ways Honey Lemon could have been translated the way she is in the comics to a Disney movie. This ain't Lupin III, MoviePilot. 

• Like 1

Big Hero 6's Honey Lemon: Stop Messing With Awesome Superheroes Disney!

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/09/10/big-hero-6-s-honey-lemon-stop-messing-with-awesome-superheroes-disney-2258375

WTF... they used that image as a positive example for her character design???

Posted Image

that one could be directly submitted to escher girls...

Sorry but Honeys design is imho pretty good. The extreme heels might be a little over the top but otherwise i really like it :)

• Like 1

Are they really trying to make the case that Big Hero 6 are iconic characters?

Seriously?

When Hall pitched the idea for the film, Marvel had forgotten that the team had ever even existed up until that moment. Drastically changing stories from their source material is Disney Animation's thing. They've been doing it forever.

• Like 5

How to Train Your Dragon 2 also had a rabid Tumblr following pre-release. Never forget that......but seriously, that's good to know. I hope all those people actually show up. (Actually, the Tumblr fandoms for HTTYD, BH6 and GOTG have quite a bit of overlap...)

You almost say that like the movie bombed like Rise of the Guardians though despite it's following.

but real talk why is that movie so popular on the internet? Seriously it's got a bigger fanbase than almost every other animated movie on Tumblr.

Edited by Bulldawg
  • Like 1