diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

14 minutes ago, Fish&chips said:

Looking at CGV's 11:20 number yesterday and the reported total, It seems like the accumulated admissions can be calculated as CGV's dailies X 2.28

Roughly :ph34r:

edit: in which case they should be reporting 2million admissions crossed very soon now

@Stewart and me where expecting the % ratio of CGV's to go up a bit (normaly it's closer to 50%) yesterday it was only 44% so maybe take 46% -48% for today.

2 minutes ago, Fish&chips said:

Cool, what's the reasoning?

Becaue CGV is the biggest chain it will have the biggest Theathers so for movies like CM where demand is big but not extremely people will fill up the big chains first but once all those screens are full. Smaller screens/theathers will look a lot more intresting and they might get the spill over effect from people that CGV can't handle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fish&chips said:

Looking at CGV's 11:20 number yesterday and the reported total, It seems like the accumulated admissions can be calculated as CGV's dailies X 2.28

Roughly :ph34r:

edit: in which case they should be reporting 2million admissions crossed very soon now

Did we get that report?

Spoiler post is deleted on main Avengers End Game thread from page 573. However several viewed (I missed it by 5 seconds). Be advised if you are truly concerned about spoilers I'm not sure any thread is safe from trolls so be careful.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, pepsa said:

Tbh unless CGV goes from 43.9% to 55% thats impossible

They always report the “million milestones”. Endgame needed 660K admissions to cross this yet they still haven’t reported. CGV dailies are 373K right now..Just connecting the dots. I guess they could simply be reporting late we’ll have to see

4 minutes ago, Fish&chips said:

They always report the “million milestones”. Endgame needed 660K admissions to cross this yet they still haven’t reported. CGV dailies are 373K right now..Just connecting the dots. I guess they could simply be reporting late we’ll have to see

Yeah thats why it's strange to me. Normaly they report it but now they didn't :( 

I mean CGV being at 56.5% would be super strange.

was this posted?

pikachu will have pre-release on next weekend, 5/4~6 to get children's day(5/5)'s attendance.

5/6 Monday is also holiday. (because children's day is national holiday but this year it's onsunday, so to make up.)

it has few screns open for sale right now. there's zero attention for that tho. lol wrong timing. 150 tix on kobis presale.