diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

8 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

right opposite of how it behaved domestic where walkups were crazy strong 🙂

Yup. It was really weird how it had even worse walkups than Ava2 where they were obviously bad because everyone wanted the best seats on the best screens and if they didn't get them they would just buy them for another day. This obviously isn't the case for Mario's audience 😅

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

WTF is this going to pull in one of the legendary run of OW being 90% of overall BO. May not even do 500K admits at this rate !!! @imbruglia what are the complaints about the movie. 

Somehow I read OW as OD and thought to myself "damm that would be prety damm impresive" But OW makes much more sense ^^

• Like 1

As a Disney fan, my heart hurts so much that it will remain the worst movie in Disney history. It was the first time I've ever seen a movie that I couldn't be immersed in and wanted to curse at. At Disney, you have to admit it, bow your head, apologize to the fans, and change the director and shoot again. Disney's stock is likely to plummet because of this movie.

디즈니 역사상 가장 최악의 영화 남을 것 같아 디즈니 팬으로서 마음이 너무 아픕니다. 보는내내 이렇게 몰입안되고 욕을 해주고픈 영화는 첨이였습니다. 디즈니에서는 인정하고 고개숙여 팬들에게 사죄하고 감독 바꿔 다시 찍어야한다. 이 영화 한편으로 디즈니 주가 개폭락할듯

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, Issac Newton said:

7.62 Naver

5.69 Male | 9.05 Female 

Median Age 7.82 

People rating TLM 10/10 are getting lot of dislikes while opposite for 1/10

That female and male divide is an indication of typical downvoting a lot of these type of controversial movies get. The female vote is way more important for this film. 

Most online voting sites and heavily biased towards male tastes simply because their are way more men that vote.

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

That female and male divide is an indication of typical downvoting a lot of these type of controversial movies get. The female vote is way more important for this film. 

Yup, Male/Female Score are going apart

5.54 Male | 9.10 Female

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eXtacy said:

Most online voting sites and heavily biased towards male tastes simply because their are way more men that vote.

Logically I think men care more about the face of heroine pretty or not …I saw many comment in China’s internet also focus on the face and skin color of heroine and attack Disney because of “western will going to hell because of Politic correct..”,all of them don’t give a shit about the quality of the movie,the off-movie thing is their standard of evaulate

Edited by Sophia Jane

Also I’ve heard Korea’s Gender war is really fierce,maybe that’s another reason,Korea women refuse the “male gaze” so they think the heroine of TLM is the progress of women’s right(Even you’re not so beautiful you can still get the heroine position of Disney movie)