T-2: 106.6k

T-1: 134.6k

T-0: 172.9k

OD: 89,606 admits (really bad walkups).

Wish:

T-1: 80k

OD: 117,787 admits

• Like 1

The goal for Inside Out 2 should be to outpace Minions 2. It would be hard to keep pace with Kung Fu Panda but if it does that would be a great sign.

Predicting anywhere between 3-3.5m admits. If it does below 3m it’s a small disappointment, especially after Elemental revitalized Pixar last year (I don’t expect this to get anywhere close to Elemental)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flip said:

The goal for Inside Out 2 should be to outpace Minions 2. It would be hard to keep pace with Kung Fu Panda but if it does that would be a great sign.

Predicting anywhere between 3-3.5m admits. If it does below 3m it’s a small disappointment, especially after Elemental revitalized Pixar last year (I don’t expect this to get anywhere close to Elemental)

Elemental was so obviously an outlier it's hard to say. It's like expecting Moana to be big in China because Zootopia was too.

but seeing as the first Inside Out made almost 5 million admits in Korea, I'm optimistic for Inside Out 2

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

Elemental was so obviously an outlier it's hard to say. It's like expecting Moana to be big in China because Zootopia was too.

but seeing as the first Inside Out made almost 5 million admits in Korea, I'm optimistic for Inside Out 2

Yeah looking at Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4 they both did 3-3.5m admits. 

23 hours ago, Flip said:

Inside Out 2 (D-07): 11,237. Has only been on sale for a day though.

Insid Out 2 (T-6): 30.3k (+19.1k). Really strong jump, already pulled ahead of Minions. It should be able to catch up to Kung Fu Panda 4 in the next few days hopefully

today's release has mediocre scores (82% on CGV), so there will be virtually no competition for Inside Out 2 when it releases (i wouldn't be surprised if Furiosa is the only other movie to do over 100k admits next weekend

On 6/5/2024 at 11:48 AM, Flip said:

Insid Out 2 (T-6): 30.3k (+19.1k). Really strong jump, already pulled ahead of Minions. It should be able to catch up to Kung Fu Panda 4 in the next few days hopefully

Inside Out 2 (T-5): 47.3k (+17k). Let’s see how the weekend goes

• Like 1