diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

No, it added only 1.05m on Saturday.

No, I mean, one day? Could they reach 200m next year or in 2014? Given their population of 50m inhabitants and the aging of their population (it's very fast, more than Japan) I'm sure that rise will stop soon, but I'm not sure about when.

No, I mean, one day? Could they reach 200m next year or in 2014? Given their population of 50m inhabitants and the aging of their population (it's very fast, more than Japan) I'm sure that rise will stop soon, but I'm not sure about when.

I don't know, their market stayed flat for several year.It's just this year that has so many breakouts.http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/them/findYearlyTotalList.do

And SK only has 50M inhabitants, 40.5M of whom are 19 years old or older.

Yeah, I'm sure this market reached its climax, it's aging, the youth decreases and the country is rich and developedWe saw this year its GDP growth just increased by 2%, and not much better next year, so yeah it's ripe.Still, it's an impressive market, as much important as big European markets.

Yeah, I'm sure this market reached its climax, it's aging, the youth decreases and the country is rich and developedWe saw this year its GDP growth just increased by 2%, and not much better next year, so yeah it's ripe.Still, it's an impressive market, as much important as big European markets.

Bigger than Spanish with the same population. We buy a half of tickets than SK. Even with more expensive tickets we do not reach SK total gross. I envy their cinema culture...