Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Well we can both agree on There Will Be Blood being an under-appreciated masterpiece at least. :)

Yes, we do have that :lol: (and I wasn't referring to you per say, just an overall observation of some of the likes and dislikes of some posters)

Please don`t win for Lincoln. Most boring Oscar bait role ever.

I hope he dives far into the role. Get the stink of Nine out of my head. But yeah, it probably will be heavy on melodrama if War Horse is any sign.

Please don`t win for Lincoln. Most boring Oscar bait role ever.

Are you referring to his role in Lincoln? A movie you haven't even seen a trailer for yet but dare to call DDL's role in it boring...for someone with such horrible taste, it's amazing how brazen and forcefully opinionated you are. Edited by FTF

Sure it's Oscar bait-y, but if it's the best performance of the year, then it should win (this is obviously a naive line of thinking). Daniel Day Lewis is a damn good actor, certainly one of the best alive, so I'm super excited to see him portray one of the most important figures in US History.Also, Jared Harris (Mad Men, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows) is Ulysses S. Grant....awesome! Love the guy.

• Like 1

DDL will be amazing in Lincoln because he can't not be an amazing actor. The movie itself will probably be a big letdown because Spielberg hasn't done anything worthwhile since Minority Report over a decade ago.

Yeah, hopefully Spielberg returns to form with Lincoln. TWBB is the perfect example of what a brilliant actor and brillant director can accomplish together...hopefully Spielberg can be that again for Lincoln.

Final numbers:Magic Mike - 1491Ted - 884Madea - 440People Like Us - 171We did a total of 5060 today. That is only the 4th time we have cross 5k. The last time was Valentines weekend.

Man your theater really is an anomaly as far as MM vs Ted goes!

How was War Horse? Looked like absolute shit IMO.

I liked it. Didn't find it to be shitty at all. there is this one scene in the middle that sold me on the film. Held up well on rewatch on blu-ray.

War Horse is fine just totally what you would expect from it. No surprises there. It's a bit old fashioned too, kinda felt like it belonged in the 90's playing next to Forrest Gump or something.

Yeah, very true.