Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Channing Tatum is a great actor now? Because he lucked into three films that happened to connect with audiences? Sorry. He is charming, charismatic, and has oodles of that bland, Hollywood-approved pretty-boy sexiness, but in 21JS he just had 4 expressions, instead of his usual 2, which I guess could be called an improvement. Congrats to him for his new-found box office stardom, but he is far, far, far from being a good actor, let alone a great one.

He doesn't need to be a good actor as long as he finds his niche and sticks with it. He can be funny and chicks dig him so comedies and romcoms are perfect. As long as he doesn't try to be an action star again

Channing Tatum is a great actor now? Because he lucked into three films that happened to connect with audiences? Sorry. He is charming, charismatic, and has oodles of that bland, Hollywood-approved pretty-boy sexiness, but in 21JS he just had 4 expressions, instead of his usual 2, which I guess could be called an improvement. Congrats to him for his new-found box office stardom, but he is far, far, far from being a good actor, let alone a great one.

lucky ? that is all ?

• Founder / Operator

Who fucked up the MM OD > TASM OD thread with worstpreviews.com malware? :angry:

Not sure yet, I think TLK was the last to post in it. I've closed it temporarily.Worstpreviews.com is now on the forum "blacklist", so the system should automatically catch future links to that and prevent them from being posted. But I've never tested that out, so we'll see what happens...