Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

this guy is being flat out dick, he is worse than iJackSparrow

Yep, iJack is one member of the fanbase and his views aren't dominant of the fanbase, somehow anyone who dares to give TASM a chance is a loony. Absolutely ridiculous. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How dare anyone be skeptical of a film directed by a guy with one film under his belt, that gets middling lukewarm reviews, with a studio that releases half the film in clips, has no presales or sellouts, not even in Imax, and whose stocks are dropping universally at HSX. Naw, those factors don't matter when talking box office, only feelings, chances, heart, and guts.

How dare anyone be skeptical of a film directed by a guy with one film under his belt, that gets middling lukewarm reviews, with a studio that releases half the film in clips, has no presales or sellouts, not even in Imax, and whose stocks are dropping universally at HSX. Naw, those factors don't matter when talking box office, only feelings, chances, heart, and guts.

"Middling lukewarm" would be more like what Men in Black 3 got.

no other movies that gets close to 80% on RT is described as "middling, lukewarm" they are described as overall positive. Not this movie though for some reason

no other movies that gets close to 80% on RT is described as "middling, lukewarm" they are described as overall positive. Not this movie though for some reason

Like I said before, read the actual reviews. You would be surprised at what the so called "fresh" reviews say.

Like I said before, read the actual reviews. You would be surprised at what the so called "fresh" reviews say.

I have indeed read many of them, and also many from people who have seen it, they agree it has its flaws but I don't see any of the nonsense that you keep spouting

"Middling lukewarm" would be more like what Men in Black 3 got.

Just some blurbs

The intoxicating charm of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone will distract audiences from the muddled screenplay.

Had the film arrived 10 years ago, we would be celebrating it as a very decent translation of a venerable source. But there really aren't any radical swerves on display

Emma Stone's comedy talents are useful as Gwen Stacy, but I was more in love with Raimi's girl, Kirsten Dunst

For the first hour of The Amazing Spider-Man, you'll be forgiven for feeling serious deja vu.

It's an efficient piece of corporate film-making, but nothing more.

All blurbs from "fresh" reviews.