Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

TASM will be fine once OS grosses are added in, but c'mon its always been painfully obvious the movie would only do around 200m DOM or so. It just so happens most people are finally starting to see the light.

Only haters believe in 200M or under.

Only haters believe in 200M or under.

Not hating, just being realistic. You'll see soon enough. ;) $115m 6 day or so, and then amputated legs when TDKR causes it to fall off the face of the earth two weeks later. Honestly it's really easy to figure out the outcome for this one.
  • Like 1

Jacko, I would like to see things from your point of view. I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Sorry, I shit on your favorite movie you havent seen.

Not hating, just being realistic. You'll see soon enough. ;) $115m 6 day or so, and then amputated legs when TDKR causes it to fall off the face of the earth two weeks later. Honestly it's really easy to figure out the outcome for this one.

TDKR doesn't open until the 20th so TASM should be over 150M and probably closer to 160M in your scenario so who in the hell does it miss 200M.How about a bet? TASM surpasses 200M I win otherwise you.

Your sarcasm meter must be broken.

Ah, you were using 'sarcasm,' right. That;s what people usually say on the internet when they are caught saying something they would otherwise regret.