Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Wreck-It Ralph could make it 4We also could have 4 400M films, something 2011 didn't see one of

Wreck it Ralph and Rise of the Guardians could do it, it is going to be interesting Winter. We have Hobbit, Bond, Twilight almost guaranteed huge numbers and it will be interesting to see how Django Unchained, The Great Gatsby, the animations and Flight go.

Wreck it Ralph and Rise of the Guardians could do it, it is going to be interesting Winter. We have Hobbit, Bond, Twilight almost guaranteed huge numbers and it will be interesting to see how Django Unchained, The Great Gatsby, the animations and Flight go.

I'm gonna this Les Mis in there as well, be interesting how the audience receives the millionth adaptation of that book/musical now.
  • Like 2

And Les Mis. I'm sensing massive musical xmas breakout with that one. Unless it sucks like that Phantom of the Opera movie they did a few years back or something.

Magic Mike and Ted opened incredibly well, TASM opens on Tuesday, and we're arguing about whether or not Green Lantern opened well...What?

Beats me. People just love talking about flops. That is the only reason why the John Carter topic reached 300 pages. -_-

And Les Mis. I'm sensing massive musical xmas breakout with that one. Unless it sucks like that Phantom of the Opera movie they did a few years back or something.

I dunno, didnt Schumacher direct that Phantom? He's not directing Les Mis, is he? If that were the case, it would definitely be fucked.

I dunno, didnt Schumacher direct that Phantom? He's not directing Les Mis, is he? If that were the case, it would definitely be fucked.

No it's Tom Hooper, the dude that won for King's Speech at the Oscars two years ago. Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway star. Yeah, it's a major Oscar baiter. Those can end up sucking sometimes though...

Wtf is wreck it Ralph. Keep hearing about it.

It is a Disney animation movie coming out in NovemberIt is basically Roger Rabit movie but video game charactersBrowser, pac man ghost, villain from sonic, Bison from street fighter, and Dr. Wily from Mega mantheir are several others but that is all I remember.

No it's Tom Hooper, the dude that won for King's Speech at the Oscars two years ago. Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway star. Yeah, it's a major Oscar baiter. Those can end up sucking sometimes though...

I have confidence in Hooper, he also directed the John Adams mini-series for HBO, and tey were amazing, and this genre seems right up his alley. Should be amazing. Just wish he'd stop using so many god damn Dutch angles. :lol:

It should be fine then :P. I was mostly being facetious about the Schumacher thing anyway. I have a special dislike for that guy as a director after he almost destroyed Batman as a film franchise.