Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

1. The Avengers - 620m2. The Dark Knight Rises - 510m3. The Hobbit: AUJ - 420m4. The Hunger Games - 403m5. Twilight Saga BD2 - 270M6. Brave - 240m7. The Amazing Spiderman - 230m8. Dr. Suess The Lorax - 213m9. Skyfall - 210m10. Madagascar - 210mAnd there is the potential for Wreck it Ralph, Rise of the Guardians, Ice Age to also pass 200m but I personally don't think any of then will.

I have confidence in Hooper, he also directed the John Adams mini-series for HBO, and tey were amazing, and this genre seems right up his alley. Should be amazing. Just wish he'd stop using so many god damn Dutch angles. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure it will be good hence why I think it will breakout and do really well at the BO this Xmas. The trailer is one of the best of the year at least.

It is a Disney animation movie coming out in NovemberIt is basically Roger Rabit movie but video game charactersBrowser, pac man ghost, villain from sonic, Bison from street fighter, and Dr. Wily from Mega mantheir are several others but that is all I remember.

Yeah, it's going to be a video gamer's wet dream. :rofl:

Watch out for a strange kid dressed up as a red-n-blue spider. I hear he's jacking into cars, out for vengeance or something.Be careful.

:rofl:A guy came up to me and made what he called "wisecracks" but it was so un-intimidating and stupid I just threw a double cheeseburger at him and drove away! :wacko:

Anyone at your laptops right now with good headphones, do yourselves a favor and listen to this shit. I have watched this performance a dozen times and I really think it's one of the best live performances of all times. Amy Winehouse's death was a damn shame. It's even more of a shame that she's remembered for "rehab" issues than for this:

Anyone at your laptops right now with good headphones, do yourselves a favor and listen to this shit. I have watched this performance a dozen times and I really think it's one of the best live performances of all times. Amy Winehouse's death was a damn shame. It's even more of a shame that she's remembered for "rehab" issues than for this:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyhI6OlmAU

From 2:25 on is pure sex. Seriously!

Anyone at your laptops right now with good headphones, do yourselves a favor and listen to this shit. I have watched this performance a dozen times and I really think it's one of the best live performances of all times. Amy Winehouse's death was a damn shame. It's even more of a shame that she's remembered for "rehab" issues than for this:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyhI6OlmAU

Nah.
  • Like 1