Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

48 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

ALRIGHT GUYS.  EMBARGO LIFTS IN 1 HOUR.  TO CELEBRATE THIS, HERE IS A COPY PASTED BILL PULLMAN SPEECH:

Good evening. In less than an hour, reviews from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest review embargo in the history of mankind. “Mankind.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Tenth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Tenth of July will be known not just as an American holiday: But as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!  We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our VALERIAN EMBARGO DAY!

Hold on...the embargo lift is for actual reviews, right? We already did the Twitter reacts, didn't we?

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

So if you go to the theater that is 40 minutes away your mom will drive you 40 minutes? She doesn't not want to see it. 

What, no :lol:.  If we end up going to the theater 40 minutes away from us, she'll see it with me.  In fact, she'll probably see it with me whether or not we go to that theater.  She wants to see it too.

Also:

large_368N65p5FREJdIlsBugcu5d8QfX.jpg

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

What, no :lol:.  If we end up going to the theater 40 minutes away from us, she'll see it with me.  In fact, she'll probably see it with me whether or not we go to that theater.  She wants to see it too.

Also:

large_368N65p5FREJdIlsBugcu5d8QfX.jpg

That is nice of her to drive that far for you to see the movie you want. Since you live in Maryland that is pretty much driving across the whole state. 

Just now, Dexter of Suburbia said:

That is nice of her to drive that far for you to see the movie you want. Since you live in Maryland that is pretty much driving across the whole state. 

40 minutes really isn't that long.  And we like driving to other parts of the state.  She'll be fine.  Plus, it's very likely that Cinemark will post showtimes soon and I can see it there if the times work out.