Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

42 minutes ago, AJG said:

Dane Dehaan always looks like he hasn't slept in 3 days, exhausted.

It's the dark circles under his eyes. It must look a lot worse in real life if movie makeup can't cover it.

I have them as well and I sleep like 9 hours per day. People often say I look stressed and tired.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

That seems about right.  I could potentially see Kong being picked too.  Hell, maybe even a wild card pick like The Shape of Water or Downsizing.

Annihilation might also be a dark horse candidate if it gets released this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, Telemachos said:

Annihilation might also be a dark horse candidate if it gets released this year. 

I was under the impression that's next year. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's one other contender elsewhere.

• Like 2

Just now, Telemachos said:

True.  I wouldn't be surprised if Paramount pushes Downsizing to like February/March if it becomes clear it won't be an Oscar contender and then they give Annihilation the awards season spot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goffe said:

It's the dark circles under his eyes. It must look a lot worse in real life if movie makeup can't cover it.

I have them as well and I sleep like 9 hours per day. People often say I look stressed and tired.

You watch too many movies considering your 80% dislike ratio. That's why you are stressed. The cure is not more sleep.

The cure is more Nolan

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I would assume Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, Kong: Skull Island, and Blade Runner 2049 are major contenders to be nominated. I'd imagine Star Wars is another

Maybe Dunkirk for all the practical effects. I mean the use real planes and ships in the film

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

@CJohn 79% and it keeps on rising.  Is it time?  Yes, it is time:

TOMATO LAW

Not to be a party pooper, but let it at least reach 30 odd reviews. The avg rating of 6.2 tells me it could come down a good amount.

1 minute ago, The Panda said:

But does the Tomato Law apply when one of the first reviews shown says "Razzies 2017 front runner"?

We will find out in one week and a half. The Tomato Law has misterious ways of working.

• Like 2