Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Only hope for haters now, is if it's frontloaded. This has been fun but I got go to bed. Approaching 1:30 AM.

Have fun, I'm still at the office and it's almost half eleven. Sigh, still got shitloads to do.

I don't hate Spidey. I don't even care about Spidey. I just enjoy making predictions about the box-office and watching the cray-cray.

You're not even borderline insane like some here, you're annoying and I expect better from someone older than me, but it isn't something gruesome and that makes me ashamed of the human race. But some here actually LIVE to HATE this. And that's actually pretty fucking sad.

Wow, if it's $35m that's great...after all the doom and gloom the haters (for lack of a better word) were selling, $35m would be really, really nice and kill the under $200m thread in one day. I'm personally just glad I really liked the movie, as a good movie (usually) brings about good box office.

• Like 1

Wow, if it's $35m that's great...after all the doom and gloom the haters (for lack of a better word) were selling, $35m would be really, really nice and kill the under $200m thread in one day. I'm personally just glad I really liked the movie, as a good movie (usually) brings about good box office.

I'm happy to see that you've enjoyed, mate. Less than 48 hours for my screening, haha. :lol:As for the 4th of July NOW I want the definition of flat, more than that, I want a raise to $30m, so it can enter the weekend already close to $100m.